The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we can’t take any responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
All brand logos and brand names on this website are purely used for references. All rights belong to the respective owners.
We take privacy and security very seriously. To find out more what kind of data we process (and how), please read below:
What We Collect and Receive
In order for us to provide you the best possible experience on our websites, we need to collect and process certain information. Depending on your use of the Services, that may include:
- Contact us via email — for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem, we will collect your name, email address, message, etc. We use this data solely in connection with answering the queries we receive.
- Usage data (only after consent) — if you opt in to our analytics cookies, when you visit our site, we will store: the website from which you visited us from, the parts of our site you visit, the date and duration of your visit, your anonymised IP address, information from the device (device type, operating system, screen resolution, language, country you are located in, and web browser type) you used during your visit, and more. We process this usage data in Matomo Analytics for statistical purposes, to improve our site and to recognize and stop any misuse.
Third party services we use
When you visit our websites, or purchase products or services, we use the following third party services which may collect personal data. Please note that we do not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your Personal Data to others.
- MailerLite – To send you our newsletter emails after you signup (only after explicit consent). You can unsubscribe anytime.
- YouTube – To embed videos (we use youtube-nocookie.com)
- Gumroad/PayPal – To process payments.
- Disqus – To maintain comments underneath blog posts
- GoodReads – To show you reviews related to our books
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Please make sure to whitelist our email.