German is the primary language of over 100 million people. There are plenty of good reasons for translating English into German and vice-versa. As a major global financial center, and with the largest economy in Europe, Germany’s need for translation…
You Might Also Like
- A Free German Pronunciation Guide Booklet and Audio Lessons
- Café in Berlin Review for German Learners by Herr Antrim: “Really Easy to Read!”
- 25+ Easy German Short Stories To Boost Your Reading Skills
- How Well Do You Know German Culture? Test Your Knowledge With This Quiz!
- Why Failing is Good for Online Teachers