We’ve already talked about using German comics to make learning the language more fun and accessible. Today, I’d like to share a few German graphic novels with you. And in case you’re wondering what the difference is: graphic novels are generally…
You Might Also Like
- How To Quickly Change Dictionaries on The New Kindle Paperwhite
- Death By Gaming: A New Murder Mystery For German Learners
- Should German Learners Use Google Translate?
- 5 German Short Stories For Beginners
- Kirsty: “It’s important for trainers and course providers to gain credibility by building an online presence”